Shanghai Restaurant 12th Anniversary @ Ritz Carlton

ZUST had been invited as official photography for Shanghai Restaurant 12th Anniversary at Ritz Carlton. I'm get involve. Went to salon for hair do in the morning and rush to studio for other preparation. Gosh, tons of thing to get prepare and remind, i'm just weak. Ishhh =(

Finally, get myself prepare and dress up nicely. The gown i bought, credit to Amanda for kept accompany. Heart you =)

Heading to Ritz Carlton, get everything prepare and setup the apparatus, dinner at Shanghai Restaurant before the event start.



This is our wardrobe for guest to have photo session.

Elton, the person in charge was editing the picture for guest as gift before the event end.

Tadaa~~~ The picture of the guests. Their dress up was awesome, some of them are with cheongsam, how gorgeous the women are! Cool!


Aiks, my cacat face, yesterday not sleep well. =(

Camie, the friendly girl, our twice met. First was be in The Hill, Damansara Heights for Glenmorangie testing. We chat a lot. What a nice girl.

All of us was given the special and limited edition mooncake as gift - Black Sesame Mooncake.
My mum was sesame fan. LOL.
She finished it.
Behind the scene, Sherly, Cammy and Nigel. Fooling and SS around.

Nigel and me.
I love my gown, ahhhh, when is next turn? lol.