Malacca with ZUST

Another post been drag quite sometime, apologize time is not enough for me nowadays, this month is the worst month i had, miss the Penang trip with my sweetie as presentation and assignment pack together. Plus, nowadays i work till late of 10-11pm sometime even more bad. I'd no idea, everyday with a tiring soul. Supergirl wanna be? No idea.

ZUST has been planned to Malacca since long time ago but there's always something blocked the plan. Finally, we're achieved our plan, 5 of us, no one been absent for this important trip.
Headed to Malacca early in the morning after our tea at K3K, Kuchai Lama.
Again, Sum be our driver, appreciated so much!


My ChenChen
Domo and me, lol

At the same day, i received the best ever gift of the day, lomo camera, yea i know is in a cheap price but is suitable for beginner right? haha Thanks to Stanley, love your gift so so much!
Gotta learn from zero how to develop the film, function for the button, how to roll up and down, and process, omg such much knowledge and skill involve! Is alright, as long as willing to learn! =)
YEAH, m happy man!

Let's move on, first station, curry noodle and prawn noodle!
Curry is nice but i prefer somewhere around PJ area, prawn noodle, TTDI still the best.
FYI, i have skin allergy of prawn, but TTDI's one have no effect on me, and i can able to accept the spicy taste, this is the only prawn noodle i'm dare to have. This is really surprised me when my first tried. Hohoho what a good news. =p


The second round will be in Jonker street for Wan Tan Mee but the auntie do not operate, hence we headed to Pork rib noodle instead.
I heard of the boss's wife is Taiwanese and there pork rib was their signature, everyone of them must additional order pork rib. Also, its little pricy for me as not full after the noodle.

Pork rib

Pork rib noodle, personally love the noodle, it's taste similar with pan mee and 豆签 but not exactly the same, still there's slightly different of the bite.


Oh yeah, went for lil shooting as someone got him a new camera, camera bag, and new film. =)
It was just hot under the sun for few hours.

That's why went for cendol to cold us down, hehe.
Walk walk and shooting around.


Dinner time! Actually we ate non-stop, some of them already give-up to continue but i still, i want more and more! LOL! Elton's lead us to back of street for la-la and si-ham. I not used to have si-ham because of the taste and smell. I'll feel yuck to eat it!
Guess what i love the environment for sitting beside the longkang and enjoy it, there is full house when we arrive but i keep make noise i wanna to sit down there and enjoy it.



Keep waiting and wating, =p I love my seat so so much, special seat for special guest like me. wth. lol.

Yea, grill sotong, missed it so much while blogging, hehe.


Si-ham

La-la



Dried tofu.

Uncle was grilling the sotong.

Weather turns dark, the last round will be roti john, before this bought You-tiao, looking good and crispy enough!


Tadaaa~~~ Roti John.
Eaten lot of good food which i never tried in my previous Malacca trip, commonly only went to chicken rice ball, cendol, everything is just within the Jonker Street, i get bored with those food seriously, always look for something special and good.
Thanks to my boss's effort for bringing to explore good food, love you guys much!