Red Ribbon

2 handbag chain XD

Took picha while having IMC class , what a lame class, i didn't pay attention at all since i got my last sem result. Purposely rush to college for collecting my result unfortunately saw a scene like a million of student was line up and wait for TWO SEGi staff issue the result
. =.=
I'm always disappointed with their management for no doubt!
Well, get my result finally after the class. Yeahoo~~~ I was satisfied with my result gao gao! LOL

CHANNEL OF DISTRIBUTION, B

MARKETING MANAGEMENT,B+
ETHICAL ISSUE IN MARKETING, C+

Never ever expected my ethical will get C+ as i didn't do well in exam, bring a plain brain entered to exam hall and came out with plain brain as well. haha I really had no idea what i wrote in my booklet, anyway, there is a rainbow after the thunderstorm =)
You will think in maybe when you looking at my result why you are so satisfied with the suck result?
Honestly, i am not such potential, talented,and smart person in study. For me, happy is a must because as a lazy person like me should be proud with this kind of 'good' result, maybe it's unfair for those who work so hard for every single day to get better result, or maybe i am a kind of people who easy get satisfied with. Never ask for perfect like what my closed friends did but always asked for go all out as long as don't get regret after, don't you think so?
Personally hate stress follow along, i feel weak when stress beside me. No one will love stress and even me.However i should work harder for coming up next exam right? Yes,must!
*pls ignored this paragraph, just simply wrote without other meaning*



Wore my pinky shoes for class *wee* I'm get bored with the class till keep took picha. *sien*
Amanda brought a scarf, suddenly she tied as a ribbon and i keep played her ribbon for fun even lecturer standing in front of me. LOLWe started have some picha when break time. XDCute right? =)
Amanda
Ashley
Dorophy
Sherly and cacat
She look like 'black rose" LOL
Then, she tried to make the ribbon linked with my hair band and of course i volunteer to wear it and have a picha, piggies was laughing on me. LOL
pls ignored her face! LOL

Met up one of my colleague in PC Fair, Bryan after class and headed to Setapak for dinner.
Claypot Chicken Rice. *yum yum*
I'm starving while involved in a heavy traffic jams, hence, we'd finished all in short while! Can you imagine that?
The dinner was nice, thanks for your invited, Bryan =)