Allergy

Eaw~~~ get skin and nose allergy again! Kinda long time didn't suffer these since i go for hiking on every weekend. Hiking is really good exercise for us and bring us health, i'm kind of a person who will get allergy easily but all the problem had solved when i goes to hiking. I don't know wth weather going on recently. I can't sleep well because of nose allergy, it's killing me and my sis as well. We keep rubbing the nose till like falling down. ARGH~~~
Second, my skin condition getting worst and worst! To be honest with my own, i thought never get into bed on time will caused my skin condition get worst, yes but i don't think it's a matter.
Next, maybe the cleanser not suit my skin condition which just switched for few weeks ago.
Third, i think this is the most reason, the stupid weather! Volcano happened in Indonesia and of course M'sia involved as well.
Mum always remind me to wear mask before off to college especially i have to wait for the bus and those black smoke are damn! *ish*
Now, my face full with dot dot and i don't know how to cover it up, i don't want put any cosmetic to make my face look more worst.
Want to be pure and feel comfortable more than enough.