Sunday

I keep complaining every youth had been in Broga Hill before except me. But since last time Lilian had organized as my first time, the twice is coming and drop on following week gosh. Friend of mine have start their long holiday for 3 month and invited me joined their gang as well.
Okay, i'm like idiot drove alone at mid night 3.30 am to meet them up and headed to Broga Hill. lol
We arrived late as took wrong highway but is ok because we can't see the sunrise even we got nice spot even worst than mine first time. haha
Let' picha do talking.

Group photo
Stenfar, Bob, Anthony, Wen
Sherly, Wu Kai, Rendy, Shawn, Shiat Teen
(hopefully i did a well job in memories you guys name) =)

I made lot of friend during the walk, some of them are not KL ppl and even some are from other countries, Johor, oversea Chinese in Indonesia, Chengdu China.
I recognized Shiat Teen first than others because she is the only girl among the gang. They are funny, hyperactive, and sampat as well lol. I'm glad to know you all. =)

Night, Sabrina suggested to have dinner at Sushi Zanmai, headed to Sunway for dinner. Gosh, Sunway again hell, Dad ask me can be ready move to Sunway already lol.

Cha Soba, caterpillar roll, Gindara Teriyaki, Hotate Teriyaki, Chawanmushi *yum yum*

Sharon was absent, she want stay at home for revision as the next day have the final.
I can't make lot of order as she is not in, no one share the food with me =(

haha. I laugh when i saw this picha, look like noob lol. Mummy brought him to have a hair cut.
Big head, small body look like unbalance. lol


Watching drama recently, i think i'm too free already even i still have last assignment to submit, a little bit lazy to complete. =p
My hair get longer after 8 months. Probably another 8 months then only i hair will get long like previous. *waiting waiting waiting *