Cadbury Dairy Milk Snack

I'm fastidious in appetite recently even i'm hungry like hell and had no choice but still persist with something and even made someone get mad and complaint about me haha.
Sherly is perverse recently as she seldom hang out at night, stay at home for drama and surf net, etc. A big clap for me pls, lol.
Love to have some bite when drama or when i'm in cinema for movie. =)
Suddenly think about the Cadbury Dairy Milk Snack which Steph gift me. It's super special i never saw this before in hypermarket or convenience store. She bought it somewhere in chocolate store.
Love you gao gao my dear =D
The unique of the chocolate is comes with 6 different delicious flavours which are coconut ice, pineapple, strawberry, turkish delight, caramel, and orange.
Try to get Dove Choco in convenience store but failed so just instead of this. =)

Kinda long time didn't play with my webcam, almost cacat. XD

I love chocolate! =D
*yeah*