Bar B Q Plaza

Love my outfit and glasses of the day =)

Time pass fast, this is what i always tell myself. Is it anything else i haven achieve? As thick as a text book i think if yes. lol
Trying all my best for changing everything, don't ask me why i have no idea where should start to talk unless you understanding me very well. No worries change doesn't mean i'm no longer Sherly that you met. I am who i am. =)
Just realized you'll feel happy when something changed.
Something lead me insane recently, i just love to think all the way whether useful or not.

A cup of Frapuccino Green Tea and a slice of Marble Cheese Cake solved away all the problem.
Thanks a lot for the sharing even it's under my expectation. =)

Headed to Bar B Q Plaza after finished from class because of the coupons. Damn worth! Get a family set and free an economy set. haha.
But the worst is, portion of four had took by me and her! Please don't imagine that, i not dare look at the server when i make an ordered. Scare of their expression and affected my appetite. LOL
Total they had served four bowl of rice, one by her and two by me, the last one i asked to keep it for themselves, can't really finished the rice but yes the meats and vegie =)
Whole stomach is full till throat feeling like once you drink a little bit more will vomit everything out.
Still worries and consider who should we invite for the third party as the set really huge!!!

Before
After
*big clap for us* XD